If something goes wrong with a product you purchased from us, we’re here to help guide you through the warranty process. It’s important to know that your mattress warranty is covered by the manufacturer, not by Mattress Brands.
What’s Covered By My Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Warranties protect your purchase from defects in manufacturing, not from damage caused by use or normal wear and tear. You can find specific details on what is and isn’t covered on your manufacturer’s warranty card.
It’s important to know the brand of your product, because the manufacturer is solely responsible for warranty fulfillment. Mattress Brands helps you by facilitating the warranty claim process, but we are ultimately bound to the requirements set forth by the manufacturer.
Sterns & Foster®
- File a Claim
Cocoon® by Sealy®
- Mattresses and Flat Foundations: 10 Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty
- TEMPUR-Cloud (Compressed Mattress): 10-Year Full Replacement Limited Warranty
- EASE® Power Base: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo Power Base: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo Extend Power Base: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo™ + Sleeptracker® Adjustable Base: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Mattress Toppers: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Mattress Protectors: 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Bed Frame: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Pillows and Cushions: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Bed Linens: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Accessories: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Mattresses (prior to March 1, 2014): See warranty
- Flat Foundations (prior to March 1, 2014): See warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo Grand (pre-2013): See warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo Advanced: See warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo Basic: See warranty
- Pillows and Cushions (pre 2014): 3 Year Limited Warranty
- TEMPUR Mattresses up to September 2012: See Warranty
- TEMPUR-Ergo, Premier and TEMPUR Ergo Grand: 5 Year Parts & Labor, Lifetime Frame Warranty
- TEMPUR ERGO Plus: 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Ease by Sealy Power Base: 15 Year Prorated Warranty
- TEMPUR-Up Foundation: 15-Year Limited Warranty
We encourage you to keep your proof of purchase documents in a safe place to support the warranty you received with your new product.
Please note: The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover any transportation and/or service costs associated with the warranty process. The warranty only covers replacement of the defective piece(s).